The preschool activity book has been linked with each of the four themes of Aistear. Teachers can conveniently read each activity pages’ direct links to the relevant theme, aim, and goal of Aistear. These links can easily be incorporated into your short, medium, and long term lesson plans.
My preschool activity book is loaded with fun, interactive educational activities for preschool children in their preparation for primary school. My preschool Activity Book has been designed in conjunction with a number of preschools. When preschool teachers were asked about their records of achievement, time after time they reported that maintaining each child’s portfolio was very time consuming. The preschool teachers also reported that there was a high cost when building each record, taking photocopies, materials and staff time. These preschool teachers also felt that a headed activity book that is already divided into themes would be a time and a cost saver. This activity book also provides a record of achievement in other areas such as pre writing, pre reading and early science and maths skills. There are also additional pages to include additional art work, photos and learning stories to personalise each book. This preschool activity book is a great resource for all preschool teachers to have and a wonderful keepsake for parents.
Our packs cover three of the themes of the Irish national curriculum to date.
We have covered Mé Féin, Éadaí & Bia which cover an age range from 3 to 15 years.
Included the the early years packs are:
- C.D. Rom with a talking book and games to stimulate the young child’s mind.
- The main character ‘Teidí’, a cuddly teddy bear with a variety of clothes specifically designed and made for him.
- The books in the packs have been written and designed by primary school teachers. The books address verbs, prepositions and actions.
- The flashcards in the packs match the books and cd rom to make it an all inclusive pack. These cards are a fabulous tool in any classroom to assist with the new vocabulary introduced in the packs.
- The packs also include furniture for the bear to make the packs more interactive for the children.
- Included in the packs are teaching tips to assist the teacher in getting the most out of this amazing resource.
These sack packs are perfect for working within the Aistear Curriculum